Setting Up IP Telephony
IP-Internet telephony (IP telephony) is technology that uses the Internet to transmit voice signals.
This service has several advantages for businesses::
- Reduce the international and long distance calls cost by 3-5 times.
- The ability to get several different cities’ and countries’ phone numbers on one device. (Forexample, you can receive calls to Kiev, Moscow, and London phone numbers on one Internet phone, regardless of your location. The only condition is the ability to connect to the Internet.)
- Mobility: You can make and receive calls anywhere in the city/country, which is certainlyimportant for the business.
- Number of lines or operators can be expanded at minimal additional expense.
If you want to build call center for your business, large or small, please contact us. We can build a new IP telephony call center, or maintain or modify already existing call center. Our experts will be happy to help with this technically challenging undertaking, and offer competitive hourly rates for service support small tasks.
Examples of components that we offer:
- Connection to IP telephony providers and hardware gateways, including their settings;
- IP-phones connecting and configuring;
- гVoice messages and IVR voice menu;
- Calls recording;
- Calls logging (CDR);
- Answering machines and voice mail;
- Different calls handling rules, depending upon time of day;
- Integration with your CRM, including separation by client or group of clients, automaticclients roll call, sending voice messages, and much more.
To order press a button below: